Work at your place
Avesco service machines are equipped with all the special equipment needed to carry out service work. In compliance with all safety and environmental requirements, we may carry out maintenance and repair work on any construction site, field or other location as specified by the customer.
Fixed service prices
The prices we set are based on standardized processes and optimized workflows.
Reasonable cost savings
- Comprehensive cost control over the lifetime of the technique
- Higher residual value of your equipment as regular maintenance work is performed by an authorized Cat® dealer Avesco
- Regular and well-planned maintenance will reduce downtime
- No inventory holding or disposal costs
- No need for extra transportation anywhere, as Avesco Service Team will arrive where your machines are
Short machine downtime
- Our service machines are equipped with all the necessary equipment for maintenance. When you arrive, Avesco service technicians do all the work you need quickly, so your machines have a very low downtime
- With My.Cat.Com (MCC*) you can better plan all future maintenance work
- Avesco Certified Service Technicians have undergone all Caterpillar® Service Training, working fast and professionally
No surprises and no extra charges!
The fixed price of the contract includes the cost of replacement parts, oil change and recovery, mechanics work and travel.
* My.Cat.Com (MCC) gives you all your tech data in one place that you can access in one login, so you can easily access important information about your fleet and make smart decisions about your equipment wherever you are. and business.