An overhauled drivetrain doubles the productive life of your machine and lowers the total cost of ownership to an unbeatable level. In addition, the performance is reset to the new state and the machine availability is increased. Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild with the modular extension Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild + is the solution with which you can benefit from this.
Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild and Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild + are available for medium and large Cat machines and Cat engines.
- Wheel loader
- Articulated dump trucks
- Rigid dump trucks
- Hydraulic excavator
- Track loader
Your Avesco service advisor will be happy to advise you.
Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild
Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild is the basic revision of the powertrain of your Cat machine
It essentially includes:
- Revision of the water cooler, diesel engine, torque converter, gearbox, axles, brakes, final drives, hydraulic pumps, traction motors, articulated steering, etc.
- Repair of the particle filter system
- Carrying out around 200 tests and inspections during the rebuild
- Replacement or repair of an average of 3 000 parts in the drivetrain, such as switches, sensors, bearings, seals, wearing parts and radiator hoses
- Incorporation of important product improvements
- Restoration of the drivetrain in like new condition
- Standard warranty on the drive train
Cat Certified Powertrain Rebuild +
In order to be able to adapt the revision optimally to your needs, the basic module Certified Powertrain Rebuild can be extended with individual additional modules for the Certified Powertrain Rebuild +.
The following additional modules can be added:
- Revision of the hydraulic cylinder
- Revision of work equipment
- Revision of tracks
- Replacement of wiring harnesses and control units
- Replacement hydraulic lines and hoses
- Rebuild of accessories
- Painting work according to customer requirements
- Rental machine during the rebuild
- Customer-specific rebuild requests
All Rebuild options can be combined with a full service contract, an extended guarantee or with a Cat Financial finance offer.
Cost comparison new machine vs. rebuilt machine
COST SAVINGS DURING 7 YEARS € 123,650
The rebuild cost is always machine-specific. We are happy to provide a customized offer for your machine.
|Kerava||Janne Palkki||+358 20 111 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tampere||Ari Valonen||+358 20 email@example.com|
|Turku||Jyri Laivola||+358 20 111 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kuopio||Sampsa Toivanen||+358 20 111 email@example.com|
|Oulu||Mikko Isoaho||+358 20 111 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vaasa||Eric Koivumäki||+358 20 111 email@example.com|