Equipment Protection Plans (EPP)
You count on your Cat® machines to get the job done, day in and day out. Choose a protection plan that’s just as dependable and long-lasting.
EPP offers the only coverage designed specifically for new Cat equipment - giving you the highest level of repair cost protection available. Comprehensive EPP options protect your investment and your peace of mind.
3 EASY STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR NEW CAT® EQUIPMENT
1. SELECT YOUR PROTECTION OPTION
Choose from our four different protection plans to get the exact age and hours for the protection you need.
- Powertrain + Hydraulics
- Powertrain + Hydraulics + Technology
2. KNOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
To qualify for coverage under an EPP, you need to:
- Operate your equipment according to the Cat Operation & Maintenance Manual (OMM)
- Ensure recommended preventive maintenance is performed at intervals specified in the OMM
- Provide proof of preventive maintenance compliance (receipts, copies of work orders, invoices) on request
- Promptly provide your equipment for repair in the event of a covered failure
You can count on us to perform necessary inspections to confirm eligibility, install parts approved by Caterpillar on covered repairs and validate your enrollment in the program.
3. PURCHASE AND REGISTER YOUR EPP
Contact your local Avesoc Cat salesperson to complete the process— and get the protection and peace of mind you deserve.
Read more about the details on the Caterpillar website here.